HM Recompression Services offers turn key solutions providing hyperbaric chambers with Diver Medics at your job site.
- Transport and supply of the hyperbaric chamber and all ancillary equipment to the job site. The chamber will be staffed with a Registered Nurse/Diver Medic for the duration of your job.
- Our Medical Director, Jason C. Sniffen, D.O., FACOI., FACP., FIDSA., is board certified by The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), on-call 24 hours per day to offer guidance to our staff during the treatment of your divers.
- Never charge extra for the treatment of a diver with decompression illness (DCI). We believe there should never be any obstacle to a diver coming forward with symptoms of DCI.
- HM Recompression Services will provide surface decompression on oxygen (SurDO2) when your job requires it.
- Provides on-site emergency medical services in-land while coordinating with local EMS. HM Recompression Services will also provide advanced remote medical services if working in locations where EMS is delayed or unavailable.