HM Recompression Services provides medical treatment autonomously and independently of outside intervention in the care of workers exposed to hyperbaric environments.
- HM Recompression Services will mobilize to your job site with everything needed for chamber and medical operations.
- The chamber will be staffed with a certified Diver Medical Technician (DMT). The DMT will be on site during all diving operations and available after hours for treatments for the duration of your project.
- Our Medical Director, Jason C. Sniffen, D.O., FACOI., FACP., FIDSA., is board certified by The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS), on-call 24 hours per day to offer guidance to our staff during the treatment of your divers.
- HM Recompression Services will never charge extra for the treatment of a diver with decompression illness (DCI). We believe there should never be any obstacle to a diver coming forward with symptoms of DCI.
- HM Recompression Services will provide surface decompression on oxygen (SurDO2) when your job requires it.
- Provides on-site emergency medical services in-land while coordinating with local EMS. HM Recompression Services will also provide advanced remote medical services if working in locations where EMS is delayed or unavailable.